Radioactive International Recruitment (RIR) is a licensed company that provides innovative recruitment services. Our headquarter is based in Sofia, Bulgaria. We focus our efforts in matching the right talent for each specific professional opportunity. At the moment we have clients in different countries such as Dubai, Malta, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Spain etc . Our team consists of highly experienced recruiters in the field of IT, Hospitality, Sales and BPO.
For one of our clients an international company in Malta, specializing in providing IT solutions for the Automotive Industry we are currently looking a 2nd Line Technical Support Engineer. Becoming a part of their team you will have a chance to gain experience working with the leading team players such as Mercedes, Ferrari, Jaguar, Porsche, BMW, Lamborghini etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide second and third level technical support to particular group of customers and personnel via phone, remotely or/and onsite;
- Installation and implementation of application software;
- Assist in local and overseas implementations;
- Proactively be involved in the process of resolving tickets.
- Bachelor/Master degree of Information Technology;
- Previous experience (min. 2 years) in a technical support position in the automotive area;
- Fluent English is a must;
- Fluent Arabic or/and French is a consider as an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written;
- A genuine desire to help customers solve their problems.
- Very attractive salary and bonus scheme + relocation package;
- Full-time assignment;
- Professional development;
- On-going training;
- Friendly working environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV in English. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Our services are free of charge for all applicants.
Radioactive International Recruitment and its employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2199 issued on 12.01.2017.