Radioactive International Recruitment (RIR) is a licensed company that provides innovative recruitment services. Our headquarters are based in Sofia, Bulgaria. We focus our efforts in matching the right talent for each specific professional opportunity. At the moment we have clients in different countries such as Dubai, Malta, Lithuania, Bulgaria etc. Our team consists of highly experienced recruiters in the field of IT and hospitality.
Our client is full-service digital marketing agency. The company is looking to add an office administrator to it’s ranks. If you’re looking for a positive work environment, competitive salary and if you are eager to advance and grow in a dynamic
atmosphere - apply now!
What you'll do:
● Manage incoming phone calls and emails and action as necessary
● Manage filing systems
● Assisting managers in their duties
● Distribution of incoming/outgoing post
● HR administration
● Organize the office layout and maintain supplies of stationery and equipment
● Use a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases
What is required of the successful candidate:
● English level - C1;
● Fluent Bulgarian;
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
● Experience in a similar position;
● Experienced user of Microsoft office- Excel, Word etc.
● Good communication skills;
● Open minded for a multicultural and multinational environment.
What the company offers :
● A competitive salary
● Friendly environment
● A possibility for growth - personal and professional
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV in English. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Our services are free of charge for all applicants.
Radioactive International Recruitment and its employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2198/12.01.2017.