Radioactive International Recruitment (RIR) is a licensed company that provides innovative recruitment services. Our headquarter is based in Sofia, Bulgaria. We focus our efforts in matching the right talent for each specific professional opportunity. At the moment we have clients in different countries such as Dubai, Malta, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Spain etc . Our team consists of highly experienced recruiters in the field of IT, Hospitality, Sales and BPO.
For one of our clients an international company in Malta, specializing in providing reliable electronic payment solutions, automation solutions, managing e-commerce platforms etc., we are looking for Business Development Manager. Our client have established successful partnership with global leading technological companies such as IBM, Microsoft, Cisco, Lenovo etc. Becoming part of their team you will have a chance to grow within dynamic and proud team.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction;
- Identify new markets and customer needs;
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients;
- Promote the company’s services ;
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines;
- Provide credible feedback and after-sales support;
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in IT Sales;
- Fluency in English;
- Maltese language will be considering as an asset;
- Market knowledge;
- Communication skills;
- Time management and planning skills;
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
- Very attractive salary + bonuses;
- Full-time assignment;
- Professional development;
- Friendly working environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV in English. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Our services are free of charge for all applicants.
Radioactive International Recruitment and its employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2199 issued on 12.01.2017.