Radioactive International Recruitment (RIR) is a licensed company that provides innovative recruitment services. Our headquarter is based in Sofia, Bulgaria. We focus our efforts in matching the right talent for each specific professional opportunity. At the moment we have clients in different countries such as Dubai, Malta, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Spain etc . Our team consists of highly experienced recruiters in the field of IT, Hospitality, Sales and BPO.
For one of our clients an international company in Malta, specializing in providing reliable electronic payment solutions, automation solutions, managing e-commerce platforms etc., we are looking for Business Intelligence Developer. Our client have established successful partnership with global leading technological companies such as IBM, Microsoft, Cisco, Lenovo etc. Becoming part of their team you will have a chance to grow within dynamic and proud team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop solutions that answer the business question presented;
- Design, develop and test data model and ETL components;
- Perform data mining, model building and other analytical techniques;
- QlikView server administration.
- Relevant technical university degree;
- At least two years of business intelligence and analytics experience;
- At least two years of hands-on experience with business intelligence and statistical programming/analysis tools;
- Knowledgeable about database design, problem analysis, and relational database concepts;
- Familiarity with HL7 interfaces and ETL processes desired;
- Fluency in English language – both written and spoken;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Very attractive salary and bonus scheme + relocation package;
- Full-time assignment;
- Professional development;
- On-going training;
- Friendly working environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV in English. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Our services are free of charge for all applicants.
Radioactive International Recruitment and its employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2199 issued on 12.01.2017.