• Be the active part of the daily IT support tasks which includes (but not
limited to): replacing computer hardware parts (RAM, Fan, HDD), fixing network
connectivity issues, fixing printer connectivity and availability, replacing
computer peripherals, helping when needed and where possible Client-X employees
in Operating System issues or 3rd party software issues (like MS Office);
• Getting into Windows administration and being able to monitor, upgrade and install Client-X servers and services (like Active Directory);
• Making sure that Client-X hardware is put in an inventory list and this list is strictly followed;
Being able to deliver tasks on Linux based servers.
• Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent;
• Good English and Communication skills are also required.
• +2 years of experiance as System Administrator or relevant position will be considered as an advantage;
• Working knowledge with AD, Microsoft Exchange, Server 2008/R2 or 2012;
• Understanding and/or experiance with: DHCP, DNS and Firewall;
• Routing and switching, understandings of network architecture;
• VOIP: Asterisk administration; FreePbx
• Software Applications: MS Office 2010, MS Office 2013, MacOS;
• Linux/Unix understanding;
• Understanding of basic security methods and rules;
• Understanding and experiance with backup methods and rules;
• Competitive remuneration and social benefits package
• Support and detailed introduction to the work process from team-mates;
• Well-appointed and friendly office, convenient location.
Interested? You’re most welcome to apply by sending us a CV.