For one of our clients, we are looking for a Dashboard Developer.
• Interface with internal teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources with frequency varying from batch to on demand
• Conduct data analysis to provide analytical results that target the business needs
• Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements.
• Collaborate with the delivery team to identify Data Quality and Standardization issues
Responsible for producing a range of reports and dashboards, including specifications, design, creation, test scripts, testing, implementation, data and report validation
• Troubleshoot, test and coordinate to resolve reported reporting/dashboards and/or data issues while providing status to affected teams
• Develop and communicate system documentation and testing scenarios, and present work outputs to stakeholders
• Communicate project status periodically to management
• A degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent work experience
• Ability to make good judgments and quick decisions
• Strong communication skills with technical and business teams, both verbally and in writing
• Comfortable working directly with coworkers and stakeholders, understanding and translating their needs into business reporting
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Experience in reports writing and visualization, using Tableau, Pentaho, and/or Qlik
• 3+ years of strong SQL (T-SQL MS SQL 2016 or higher) development experience
• Comfortable creating tables, views and stored procedures to provide data for reports
• Hands on, technically adept and capable of performing SQL and reporting tasks, such as read and write queries/reports from scratch
• Developer experience in C#, .NET (MVC and Entity Framework is a plus)
• Relational database/SQL (MS SQL Server/My SQL)
• Experience in a DBA role an advantage
• Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel
Our client offers:
• Attractive remuneration
• Social benefits package
• Professional development
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV in English. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Our services are free of charge for all applicants.
Radioactive International Recruitment and its employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2198/12.01.2017.