For our client – a company based in Dubai, UAE, founded in 2016 we are looking for a Data Scientist. The company specializes in the development and implementation of customized mobile money services and frameworks. The organization provides their customers with various IT solutions and application support. The company operates in a couple of different fields, such as: e-commerce, banking and telecommunications. At the moment they have focused a large portion of resources into the development of a profiling payment platform. The location of the office is at the Dubai Silicon Oasis.
The Data Scientist is going to solve the big-data problems in the field of payments by using statistical analysis, data mining and machine learning. The applicant will apply business knowledge to do broad data analysis as a precursor to modeling. Another responsibility of the candidate would be to provide valuable business intelligence, while playing an essential role in driving the implementation of Cyber Security analytics and data asset enrichment.
- PhD/Masters or equivalent degree in either Computer Science, Mathematics or Statistics;
- Familiar with advanced statistics / ML concepts;
- Proficient SQL programmer;
- Experience using ElasticSearch or Apache Solr Redshift, Tableau, Spark, Splunk, Hadoop, Kibana;
- Experience with Machine Learning Packages with R/Python;
- You have worked with massive structured and unstructured data sets;
- Experience using Big Data technologies like Apache, Spark
- Experience in SQL, T-SQL and MS SQL Server, working with data warehouse environments and building ETLs including use of SSIS in a business environment.
- Work closely with Cyber Security Data Engineer, and the reporting team to implement complex big data projects with a focus on collecting, parsing and managing large sets of data using multiple platforms;
- Collaborate with architects to define the high level architecture for the analytics platform;
- Oversee consolidation of data into cyber security analytics platform;
- Design logical and physical databases to support reporting and analytics activities;
- Present your analysis to management teams and drive process improvements based on data;
- Retrieve and analyze data using SQL, data warehouse tools and other data management systems;
- Create forecasting system for the top metrics to automatically identify the trend;
- Perform a deep dive and analysis on the data to assess key business metrics;
- Expand and grow cyber security data platform capabilities to solve new data problems and challenges.
- Opportunity to work with a multinational team of professionals who have a true passion for creating cutting edge web/mobile sites and apps;
- Competitive Salary;
- Private Medical Health Insurance;
- Stock options in a series B funded company through a tax efficient EMI Scheme;
- Career development through a well-structured talent management, training and certification program;
- Bonus Scheme;
- Economy class travel ticket to Dubai at the beginning of the Agreement;
- Visa processing fees and work permit.
If you think that you are suitable for this position feel free to send us your CV! All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Our services are free of charge for all applicants.
Radioactive International Recruitment and its employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2199 issued on 12.01.2017