Radioactive International Recruitment (RIR) is a licensed company that provides innovative recruitment services. Our headquarters are based in Bulgaria, which gives us a perfect opportunity to connect Eastern European job seekers with worldwide businesses.
Our team has expertise in international recruitment with deep understanding of the internal and worldwide markets. We believe that being cultural culturally fit is crucially vital , so we carefully hand-pick candidates that match.
Are you looking for a fantastic 1st line Technical Support role in an excellent company with excited team? So…you are in a right place because one of our clients is looking for you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide basic technical support via phone, live (chat) or e-mail ;
- Troubleshoot simple hardware and/or software issues;
- Assist external users of the client's technical products or services by answering questions and solving problems involved in their use;.
- Handle problem resolution which may require follow-up and/or escalation to a higher level of expertise.
- Make follow up outbound calls to customers or other parties;
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance;
- Develop broad and in-depth knowledge of client products and services.
The perfect candidate will be with:
- Strong technical knowledge in one of the following: software, hardware, and networking, particularly troubleshooting, repair, sales, etc. IP protocol and network experience highly desirable;
- Fluent in German and English;
- Basic understanding of computing technology including hardware components, data storage, operating systems, software applications, common peripheral devices, and external connectivity;
- One or more technical certifications: i.e., Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP), Cisco Certified Network Professional, Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator or equivalent vendor certification, CompTIA A+ Certification and/or CompTIA Network+ Certification and/or, other related technical certification desirable;
- Technical sales experience is considered as advantage
- Associate's Degree in related technical discipline, or equivalent experience;
- Sound problem solving skills with linear and logical troubleshooting skills;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- An ability to remain calm under pressure and work in a concise, clear and focused manner
- Personal training;
- Technical career growth;
- Perfect working environment
If you are interested in this opportunity please fill our application form and send your CV in English. All applications will be treated with confidentiality. If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV in English. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Our services are free of charge for all applicants
Radioactive International Recruitment and its employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2198 issued on 12.01.2017