Radioactive International Recruitment (RIR) is a licensed company that provides innovative recruitment services. Our headquarters are based in Sofia, Bulgaria. We focus our efforts
Are you looking for a fantastic 1st line Technical Support role in an excellent company with an excited team? So…you are in a right place because one of our clients is looking for you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide basic technical support via phone, live (chat) or e-mail ;
- Troubleshoot simple hardware and/or software issues;
- Assist external users of the client's technical products or services by answering questions and solving problems involved in their use;
- Handle problem resolution which may require follow-up and/or escalation to a higher level of expertise;
- Make follow up outbound calls to customers or other parties;
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance;
- Develop broad and in-depth knowledge of client products and services.
The perfect candidate will be with:
- Fluent in Slovak/ Lithuanian/ Latvian/ Estonian and English;
- Strong technical background;
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work under targets and with a deadline.
In return you will get:
- Personal training;
- Technical career growth;
- Perfect working environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV in English. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Our services are free of charge for all applicants.
Radioactive International Recruitment and its employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2198/12.01.2017.
RADIOACTIVE INTERNATIONAL RECRUITMENT EOOD