Radioactive International Recruitment (RIR) is a licensed company that provides innovative recruitment services. Our headquarters are based in Sofia, Bulgaria. We focus our efforts in matching the right talent for each specific professional opportunity. At the moment we have clients in different countries such as Dubai, Malta, Lithuania, Bulgaria etc. Our team consists of highly experienced recruiters in the field of IT and hospitality.We currently have opportunities for permanent roles in a Las Palmas de Gran Canaria based company.
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is one of the few capital cities in Spain, which has kilometers of beach. Added to this, are the excellent climatic conditions of the island, which allow the beach to be used all year round.
Our client specialized in turnkey computing solutions, systems support, web development and web-based applications, customized for the specific market needs and demands. Their team of trailblazers, innovators, problem solvers and creative minds is seeking a Full Stack Developer.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will work in small cross-functional teams in a highly collaborative way, you will use the latest technologies and enjoy seeing the direct impact of your work.
You will be a part of a team that is adept at solving complex digital problems and delivering new and exciting capabilities to our clients.
You must have a thorough understanding of how a web application gets done from concept, to design, to a finished product.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create full-scale applications, by working collaboratively and iteratively through design and development to deliver fully functioning web-based and mobile applications;
- Contribute to the architecture across the technology stack, from database to native apps;
- Put emphasis on creating the foundation for rapid and effective implementation of systems;
- Deliver good API / back-end code in one or more languages, e.g. Java, Python, Erlang, etc.
- Create technical specifications and architecture documents, prepare and keep good documentation, manage deliverables timeline (Agile/SCRUM);
- Perform basic support and debugging in test and production environment;
- Maintain and repair existing applications.
Knowledge and experience:
- Extensive knowledge in generating Software development documentation;
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools;
- Experience in multi-channel digital environments and projects;
- Experience in customer journey mapping and customer experience management;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including technical writing skills and the ability to effectively communicate with and engage cross-functional teams in various locations;
- Experience with containerization (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes) and modern architecture patterns (e.g. microservices and event-driven architectures);
- Experience with relational and non-relational data stores (e.g. NDB, MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, etc.);
- Significant experience writing and utilizing RESTful API services and performance tuning large-scale applications;
- Experience in HTML5/CSS and building mobile, responsive/adaptive applications;
- Experience with Agile development methodologies;
- Flexible for travel based on project needs;
- Proficient in
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar, advanced degree preferred;
Main technology stacks that are required from the full-stack developer:
- System administration:
- Linux and basic shell scripting;
- Web servers: Apache, Nginx.
- Web development tools:
- Version control: Git, SVN;
- Virtualization: Docker, Kubernetes
- Back-end tech:
- Programming language: NodeJS, Java, (SCALA);
- Database: NDB MySQL, CouchBase, Cassandra;
- Messaging: Kafka, RabbitMQ
- Front-end tech:
- HTML / HTML5: Semantic web;
- CSS / CSS3: LESS, SASS, Media Queries;
- Compatibility quirks across browsers;
- AJAX, JSON, XML, WebSocket.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Our services are free of charge for all applicants.
Radioactive International Recruitment and its employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2199 issued on 12.01.2017.