For one of our clients a recognized provider of custom solutions across various verticals, specializing in the online entertainment industry with a focus on sports.
If you want to accelerate your career and are passionate about applying your expertise to solve complex, digital problems, then we have a job for you! We are looking for the right Full Stack Developer to help us take our efforts to the next level and deliver new and exciting capabilities to our clients. You will work with small cross-functional teams in a highly collaborative way, you will use the latest technologies and enjoy seeing the direct impact of your work. The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of how a web application gets done from concept, to design, to a finished product.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create full-scale applications, by working collaboratively and iteratively through design and development to deliver fully functioning web-based and mobile applications;
- Contribute to the architecture across the technology stack, from database to native apps;
- Put emphasis on creating the foundation for rapid and effective implementation of systems;
- Deliver API / back-end code in Elixir, Erlang;
- Create technical specifications and architecture documents, prepare and keep good documentation;
- Perform basic support and debugging in test and production environment;
- Maintain and repair existing applications. Knowledge and experience:
- 5+ years history of development in the following technologies: Elixir,
- Experience with containerization (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes) and modern architecture patterns (e.g. microservices and event-driven architectures);
- Experience with relational and non-relational data stores (e.g. NDB
,MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, etc.);
- Significant experience writing and utilizing RESTful API services and performance tuning large-scale applications;
- Experience in HTML5/CSS and building mobile, responsive/adaptive
- Experience in
analysingdata to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools;
- Experience in multi-channel digital environments and projects;
- Experience in customer journey mapping and customer experience management;
- Experience with Agile development methodologies;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including technical writing skills and the ability to effectively communicate with and engage
cross functionalteams in various locations;
- Flexible for travel based on project needs;
- Proficient in
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar, advanced degree preferred;
- Main technology stacks that are required from the full-stack developer;
- System administration;
- Linux and basic shell scripting;
- Web servers: Apache, Nginx;
- Web development tools;
- Version control: Git, SVN;
- Virtualization: Docker, Kubernetes;
- Programming language: Elixir, Erlang;
- Database: NDB MySQL, CouchBase, Cassandra;
- Messaging: Kafka, RabbitMQ
- HTML / HTML5: Semantic web CSS / CSS3: LESS, SASS, Media Queries
- Compatibility quirks across browsers;
- AJAX, JSON, XML, WebSocket.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Our services are free of charge for all applicants.
Radioactive International Recruitment and its employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2199 issued on 12.01.2017.