Radioactive International Recruitment (RIR) is a licensed company that provides innovative recruitment services. Our headquarter is based in Sofia, Bulgaria. We focus our efforts in matching the right talent for each specific professional opportunity. At the moment we have clients in different countries such as Dubai, Malta, Lithuania, Bulgaria and others . Our team consists of highly experienced recruiters in the field of IT, Hospitality, Sales and BPO.
For one of our clients – one of the world leaders in the outsourcing business – we are looking for GL Accountant with English.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing;
- Monthly expense variance analysis;
- Consolidation, inter-company transactions and reconciliations including foreign currency accounting;
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements and compliance to internal policies;
- Manage Fixed Assets;
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliations;
- Property, sales and use tax and franchise tax returns;
- Interface with management in various departments, including engineering, sales operations, IT and legal.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting;
- Advanced level in English;
- At least two years general ledger accounting experience is required;
- Strong Excel and database skills;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Team player and have ability to work independently;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Very attractive salary;
- Full-time assignment;
- Professional development;
- Friendly working environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV in English. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Our services are free of charge for all applicants.
Radioactive International Recruitment and its employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2198 issued on 12.01.2017.