Radioactive International Recruitment (RIR) is a licensed company that provides innovative recruitment services. Our headquarter is based in Sofia, Bulgaria. We focus our efforts in matching the right talent for each specific professional opportunity. At the moment we have clients in different countries such as Dubai, Malta, Lithuania, Bulgaria and others . Our team consists of highly experienced recruiters in the field of IT, Hospitality, Sales and BPO.
Our client is an international company delivering to its clients services such as software and hardware support, development of software applications and security software support. Currently they are looking for Global Business Development Manager.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for managing people and processes so as to ensure consistent and rapidly growing sales activities within the organisation.
- Overseeing the day to day management activities of the business development team.
- Develop strategies for driving sales growth across the business.
- Analyzing existing approaches to the development of business and making changes where appropriate.
- Responsible for allocating the goals of the company among each members of the team.
- Ensure that the Global Support Team meet KIP’s and stand in SLA at each point of time
- Interviewing and hiring new members of the business development team.
- Implementing new business initiatives across the new business and sales teams.
- Working closely with members of the team to generate new business within large accounts
- Identifying sales opportunities as a result of market changes.
- Setting up meetings with prospective customers to sell the company’s services.
- Implementing sales incentives to drive sales performance within the team.
- Acting as a key point of contact for large customer accounts.
- Forming strategic partnerships with other companies to leverage their existing networks.
- Setting achievable revenue targets for the business development managers.
- Negotiating sales contracts with customers and ensuring their profitability.
- Experience in managing a team of at least 500 global team members.
- Customer Service experience.
- Strong English communication skills.
- Background experience with HPE BU products or equivalent is an advantage.
- Excellent soft skills.
- Training in conflict management and resolution.
- Strong organizational, planning and presentation skills.
If you see yourself in the description above, we are eager to read about your experience!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Our services are free of charge for all applicants.
Radioactive International Recruitment and its employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2198/12.01.2017.