Radioactive International Recruitment (RIR) is a licensed company that provides innovative recruitment services. Our headquarters are based in Bulgaria, which gives us a perfect opportunity to connect Eastern European job seekers with worldwide businesses.
Our team has expertise in international recruitment with deep understanding of the internal and worldwide markets. We believe that being cultural culturally fit is crucially vital , so we carefully hand-pick candidates that match.
At the moment we are looking to hire a Golf Receptionist for a client of ours – a Golf and Spa resort, based in Lithuania, near its capital Vilnius. Lithuania is located in central Europe and is a part of the Schengen area. The country has a rich culture and traditions that withstand the test of time. Their language is one of the oldest in Europe and the symbol of the country is a stork, which represents aspects such as family and unity.
The hotel is a 5-star one, has 185 rooms, a huge golf course, spa center and many conference rooms serving the needs of all guests. We are seeking Hotel Receptionist, who will perform the duties and responsibilities as follows:
Tasks and responsibilities:
- To provide excellence in guest service at all times;
- Meeting and greeting all golfers who visit The Golf Club;
- Answering the telephone in a polite manner, carrying out bookings, and performing general
- Acting as the source of information for all members and guests;
- To maintain the Reception area is presented to a high standard at all times;
- Able to use office equipment;
- Assisting members of the staff when necessary;
- Relevant experience is an asset;
- Fluent in English and Russian;
- Lithuanian is an advantage;
- A friendly and professional telephone manner;
- Patience and tact;
- The ability to stay calm able to prioritize and work under pressure.
- 40-hour work week;
- 2-way airplane tickets to Lithuania;
- Accommodation within the hotel;
- 3 meals per day;
- Working contract;
- Daily transport to the center of Vilnius;
- Attractive salary;
- Medical Insurance;
- 28 calendar days paid leave.
If you are interested in this opportunity please fill our application form and upload your CV in English. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Our services are free of charge for all applicants.
Radioactive International Recruitment and its employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2199 issued on 12.01.2017