Radioactive International Recruitment (RIR) is a licensed company that provides innovative recruitment services. Our headquarters are based in Bulgaria, which gives us a perfect opportunity to connect Eastern European job seekers with worldwide businesses.
Our team has expertise in international recruitment with deep understanding of the internal and worldwide markets. We believe that being cultural culturally fit is crucially vital , so we carefully hand-pick candidates that match.
At the moment we are looking to hire a Hotel Receptionist
for a client of ours – a Golf and Spa resort, based in Lithuania, near its
capital Vilnius. Lithuania is located in central Europe and is a part of the
Schengen area. The country has a rich culture and traditions that withstand the
test of time. Their language is one of the oldest in Europe and the symbol of
the country is a stork, which represents aspects such as family and unity.
The hotel is a 5-star one, has 185 rooms, a huge golf
course, spa center and many conference rooms serving the needs of all guests.
We are seeking Hotel Receptionist, who will perform the duties and
responsibilities as follows:
- Ensuring all incoming calls are handled to the correct hotel standard and answered within the required time frame;
- Ensure all messages and incoming emails and facsimiles are relayed in the most effective and direct manner;
- To complete the guest payment of room on departure and to take appropriate payment and record as necessary;
- To comply with all Hotel and Company policies and procedures;
- To ensure every effort is made to meet guest needs.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience;
- Fluent in English and Russian;
- Lithuanian is an advantage;
- A friendly and professional telephone manner;
- The ability to stay calm under pressure and look after several things at once.
- 40-hour work week;
- 2-way airplane tickets to Lithuania;
- Accommodation within the hotel;
- 3 meals per day;
- Working contract;
- Daily transport to the center of Vilnius;
- Attractive salary;
- Medical Insurance;
- 28 calendar days paid leave.
If you are interested in this opportunity please fill our application form and upload your CV in English.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Our services are free of charge for
Radioactive International Recruitment and its employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2199 issued on 12.01.2017