Our client is a global provider of financial software products and platform, currently looking for an iOS Developer.
- Development and maintenance of iOS native trading applications on company's proprietary financial system;
- Assist Product Support with analysis and verification of software issues, validation, and clarification of identified gaps;
- Ensure applications’ high-quality performance and responsiveness;
- Participate in the product’s design phase;
- Evaluate change impact on load and performance.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the iOS development field;
- Previous experience with Objective-C/Swift;
- Experience with Client-server architecture;
- Experience with JSON;
- Multitasking, flexibility, and ability to work within tight deadlines;
- Very good command of English language;
- Experience with multithread programming will be an advantage;
- Experience with scalable, fault-tolerant web-based services; ideally financial platforms will be an advantage;
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree will also be an advantage.
We offer you:
- A dynamic and challenging position, in an excellent professional environment;
- Opportunities for growth and professional development in a fast growing organization;
- An excellent benefits package;
- A friendly work environment, among experienced and motivated colleagues;
- Regular training and team-building activities, AND
- A fancy brand new office!
If are looking for such opportunity and you meet the requirements above, please, send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Radioactive International Recruitment and its employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2198 issued on 12.01.2017.