For one of our clients, we are looking for a qualified iOS developer to join their team. You will be responsible for the development, testing, and implementation of innovative customer-facing mobile applications for iOS devices, while working in a fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you will have a drive for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our talented team to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
If you are passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support);
- Produce fully functional mobile applications, writing clean code using Agile methodology;
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance;
- Design and build interfaces and advanced applications for the iOS platform to improve user experience;
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Knowledge and experience:
- Demonstrated knowledge of major frameworks (Cocoa Touch, Core Services and/or Core OS);
- Three to five years hands-on experience in modern Native iOS development environments (Swift/Xcode/Objective-C) developing software Applications;
- Expert understanding of OOP design principles • Experience with enterprise level, high-availability mobile application development required;
- Strong application performance/tuning skills;
- Experience with developing mobile applications that interface with RESTful services;
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
- Strong understanding of caching as it relates to mobile devices and application performance;
- Understanding of PCI DSS, PII and mobile application security;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle;
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies, (ReactNative is a plus);
- Experience with developing applications that run on multiple mobile devices with different form factors;
- Data structures, algorithms, and software design optimized for mobile platform;
- Coding practices, including design documentation, unit testing, source control (GIT, SVN), and peer code-reviews;
- Strong knowledge of unit testing, behavioral testing and continuous integration • Strong application performance/tuning skills;
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude, experience with analytics tools is a plus • Ability to perform well and excel in a team environment.
- BA or BS (MSc preferred) degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related field; equivalent experience considered;
- 5-7 years’ software development experience with a minimum 2 years’ proven work experience as an iOS developer;
- Demonstrable portfolio of released iOS apps.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Our services are free of charge for all applicants.
Radioactive International Recruitment and its employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2199 issued on 12.01.2017.