Radioactive International Recruitment (RIR) is a licensed company that provides innovative recruitment services. Our headquarters are based in Sofia, Bulgaria. We focus our efforts on matching the right talent for each specific professional opportunity. At the moment we have clients in different countries such as Dubai, Malta, Lithuania, Bulgaria etc. Our team consists of highly experienced recruiters in the field of IT and hospitality.
Currently, we are expanding our team and looking for another Recruiter to join our ranks!
- Recruit, interview, test and select candidates for exempt and non-exempt positions;
- Develop knowledge of customer groups to effectively target recruitment efforts in a cost-effective and efficient manner;
- Develop innovative, creative and proactive recruitment strategies to meet the business needs of each client department;
- Leverage various resources to source qualified candidates including the Internet, community-based organizations, print media, and formal/informal networks;
- Conduct reference checks, communicate status of selection process to candidates, and extend employment offers to candidates;
- May perform additional duties or special projects such as exit interviews or new employee orientation;
- Attend job fairs and participate in college recruitment.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in the field of Psychology/Human Resources;
- Professional experience in the IT recruitment field - min. 2 years;
- Advanced level of English language;
- Skilled in verbal and written communication, able to analyze, interpret and address customer needs;
- Be flexible and able to work in a time critical environment;
- Team player;
- Knowledge of PC applications.
- Attractive salary and bonus plan;
- Good social benefits package;
- Multicultural working atmosphere;
- Real opportunity for development;
- Good location.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Radioactive International Recruitment and its employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2198/12.01.2017.