On behalf our client, a new and fast-growing company, we are looking for Java Developer.
- Participating in workshops to identify and define user requirements;
- Developing high and complex transaction, multi-threaded systems;
- Developing and delivering of end to end features and projects;
- Work closely with other team members to take projects from conceptual design concepts through to live production deployment;
- Review code to promote best coding practices;
- Developing new features and products processes;
- 5+ years of software development experience;
- 3+ years Java experience;
- Excellent English language verbal and written;
- proven previous experience with Spring MVC;
- Linux systems / Bash;
- Experience of developing highly interactive websites/apps;
- Experience in integrated environments using managed source control systems such as Git
- A good understanding of different software architectures
- Familiarity with OWASP secure coding
- Strong communication skills and real team player;
It will be a plus if you have experience with:
- Deep learning (Torch)
- Git / Gerrit
- IDEA, Gradle, Maven
- AWS or similar cloud service
In return, you will receive:
- Competitive remuneration package and social benefits;
- Opportunity to learn and enhance your skills;
- Dynamic and interesting work environment;
- Flexible working time and etc..
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV in English. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Our services are free of charge for all applicants.
Radioactive International Recruitment and its employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2198/12.01.2017.