Radioactive International Recruitment (RIR) is a licensed company that provides innovative recruitment services. Our headquarter is based in Sofia, Bulgaria. We focus our efforts in matching the right talent for each specific professional opportunity. At the moment we have clients in different countries such as Dubai, Malta, Lithuania, Bulgaria etc. Our team consists of highly experienced recruiters in the field of IT, BPO, Sales and Hospitality.
For one of our client an American company, specializing in the development of applications we are currently looking for . Some of the teams within the branch in Sofia include: .NET, Software/Hardware Support and Front-end Development.
The main goals of the position Java Software Engineer involve taking part in projects of Quote to Cash cloud solutions in Europe. The team itself will take active part in the further development of the platform and will have to work closely with leading customers, development and product teams. The platform itself is based on Salesforce.com and Azure.
- Bachelor’s degree in either Computer Science, Software Engineering or a similar field;
- 2 years experience in Java Development with either J2SE or J2EE;
- Experience with frameworks such as Spring, Maven
- Experience in software project implementations
in either SaaS, CPQ, Quote-to-Cash, Contract Management (CLM), CRM or ERP.
- Develop software solutions using Java, API framework and 3rd part APIs;
- Improve architecture and optimize performance of very complex software systems;
- Work directly with customers to define requirement;
- Design and deploy high quality, scalable code;
- Design and develop integrations between applications and other systems as may be required by customers;
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems.
The company offers:
- Excellent salary;
- Brand new office in the heart of Sofia;
- Opportunity for trainings, to gain certifications and participate in various seminars;
- Working with state-of-the-art hardware.
If you think that you are up to this challenge, then by all means send us your CV!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Our services are free of charge for all applicants
Radioactive International Recruitment and its employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2198 issued on 12.01.2017