For one of our clients – an international digital marketing agency, we are looking for Junior Accountant to join the ranks.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Reconcile various bank accounts by compiling and balancing financial information;
- Maintain accounting records of subsidiary branches using balance sheet analysis and general ledger accounts;
- Help secure sensitive financial data by assisting other team members with database creation and maintenance;
- Correct accounting errors and fill-in data in accounting journals;
- Prepare fixed asset depreciation and accruals;
- Determine the financial status of the company;
- Complete other accounting tasks when needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Firm grasp of basic and intermediate accounting principles;
- Ability to perform elementary mathematical operations;
- Willingness to meet deadlines on a consistent basis;
- Close attention to detail;
- Experience with IFRS is a plus.
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent social benefits;
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth;
- Fast-paced and constantly changing environment;
- Young and diverse team of passionate and self-motivated professionals;
- Friendly company culture built entirely around people's happiness.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV in English. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Our services are free of charge for all applicants.
Radioactive International Recruitment and its employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2198/12.01.2017.
Radioactive International Recruitment (RIR) is a licensed company that provides innovative recruitment services. Our headquarter is based in Sofia, Bulgaria. We focus our efforts on matching the right talent for each specific professional opportunity. At the moment we have clients in different countries such as Dubai, Malta, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Spain etc. Our team consists of highly experienced recruiters in the field of IT, Hospitality, Sales, and BPO.