Radioactive International Recruitment focuses on
providing placement services for a variety of clients, from around the globe including Dubai,
Lithuania and Bulgaria among others. We focus in recruitment for sectors such
as hospitality and information technologies.
At the moment we are looking for a Junior/Standard PHP Software Engineer for a client of ours based in Malta. The company specializes in the development of websites, provides constant IT support as well as web storage and hosting services. Their main focus is in the implementation of e-business and e-commerce solutions for the clients.
- Software development experience in PHP (1 or 2 years);
- Demonstrable knowledge of web technologies including HTML, CSS,
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of
developing web services;
- Experience in common third-party API;
- Knowledge in Yii Framework will be considered an advantage.
- Write “clean”, well designed code;
- Produce detailed specifications;
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases
to ensure strong optimization and functionality;
- Contribute in the different phases of the development life-cycle;
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and
tools if necessary.
Our client offers:
- Flexible working hours;
- A small dynamic team with a great working environment;
- Opportunity for continued training/courses;
- Attractive salary
If you think that you are suitable for this position feel free to send us your CV! All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Our services are free of charge for all applicants.
Radioactive International Recruitment and its employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2199 issued on 12.01.2017