Currently for one of our clients, a company that is focused on finance, digitalization and E-Commerce, we are looking for a Microsoft Power BI Developer.
- Creates reports and queries using Microsoft’s technology stack;Visualize data and information for business customers;
- Develop concepts of reports, analytics and visualizations development, using DAX, SQL, tuning, data models and semantic models;Ensures reports meet data accuracy, query performance, usability and functionality requirements;
- Leverages MSBI tools to answer questions, solve problems, and create reporting solutions;Creates technical and maintenance documentation as needed;
- Communicate effectively with both business, technical stakeholders as well as leadership.
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Information Technology discipline or equivalent experience; Fluent in English language is a must;
- Up to 4 years of previous experience in the same field;Good knowledge of Power BI, Power Pivot, Power Query, Power View and etc.
- Solid communication skills;Basic experience with financial reports (P&L, balance sheet, cash flow);
- Exchange Semester and/or time in another European country or the United States- will be a advantage.
In return, our client offers:
- Competitive salary;Real change to be part of young and motivated team;
- Career growth; New office based on top location and more.