Our client is located in Dubai and it is one of the fastest growing payments solution companies by serving global marketplaces and large vertical markets with a unique value proposition.
We are seeking a Payments APIs Developer who will be accountable to execute aggressive schedules that meet stringent demands for quality, functionality, support, identify industry best practices for user experiences and ensure that they are leveraged to address business and user goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver best-in-class HTML5/CSS3/JQuery front-end code across a broad array of interactive web and mobile projects
- Possess an advanced knowledge of web and mobile UI; adhere to and extrapolate complex design systems and apply to coded pages, screens, and states
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets
- Contribute to support operational needs, including testing, tool building and bug fixing problems that are impacting our technical and support teams
- Develop USSD applications
- Manage technical relationships with internal and external developers and suppliers on an ongoing basis, write developments, feature enhancements, preparation of technical specifications and product bug fixes
- Innovate on building highly scalable and responsive applications
- APIs Architect and implement backend services that will support our web and mobile clients
- Maintain the existing codebase that powers our platform
- Work closely with the rest of the team to bring our features into production
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science
- Experience in any of the following technologies and opinions on how to use them properly: C, C++, Java, Scala, PHP, Ruby on Rails, Erlang, F#, etc.
- Experience in HTML5/CSS and building mobile, responsive/adaptive applications (e.g., Phonegap, Python, Objective-C, etc.)
- Experience writing and utilizing RESTful API services and performance tuning large scale applications
- Solid experience in PHP software programming and a deep understanding of web services (REST, SOAP & JSON).
- Experience with managing Premium Rate Service Providers (PRSPs), and other API gateways used for payment, SMS and USSD.
- Experience with relational and non-relational (e.g., MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, etc.) data stores
Knowledge and experience:
- Payments business & operational understanding
- 2+ years’ experience in software coding and development for mobile commerce solution, e money payments and other alternative payments methods.
- Have solid grounding in computer science fundamentals, and hands-on experiences working at consumer-facing and scalable Web application
- Have first-hand understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Have a sound experience working on agile software development teams which function in a DevOps environment, including experience in dev, build, QA, release, and support of your own software
- Have results driven personality, high enthusiasm, energy, and confidence
- Opportunity to work with a multinational team of professionals who have a true passion for creating cutting edge web/mobile sites and apps
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Leave Ticket
- 1 month Accommodation and allowance thereafter
- Private Medical Insurance
- Career development through a well-structured talent management, training and certification program
- Bonus Scheme
- Economy class travel ticket to Dubai at the beginning of the Agreement
- Visa processing fees and work permit
If you are interested in this opportunity please fill our application form and send your CV in English. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Our services are free of charge for all applicants.
Radioactive International Recruitment and its employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2199 issued on 12.01.2017