Our client is a software development company with global presence specialized in the provision of high-end custom solutions for the financial trading industry. They are focused on the development of innovative products that maximize our clients’ profit potential. Their development approach is based on full collaboration and goal-oriented interaction with our clients throughout the application lifecycle. The end goal is to create products that strengthen our operator’s brand in the global market, as well as to expand our customer base by
Our client is currently looking to for an experienced QA Engineer to join their team. They will be responsible for the following activities:
- Preparation of test plans and scenarios;
- Testing functionality of new releases;
- Assuring quality of new products;
- Identification and logging of issues (with JIRA);
- Documenting customer business requirements;
- Provision of creative feedback for possible improvement of the overall design of the products;
- Active collaboration with the design and development teams.
A successful candidate for this position must have at least 2 years of experience, as well as a comprehensive knowledge of software testing methodologies and development lifecycle.
Additionally, the QA Engineer must have:
- Experience in working with DBs;
- Comprehensive understanding of web services and their application;
- Experience in testing Web Based solutions;
- Strong logical, analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- Excellent spoken and written English;
The ideal QA Engineer must be a team-player, with excellent communication skills and proactive attitude.
The following will be considered an advantage for the potential candidates:
- Previous experience in testing mobile applications;
- Experience working with Selenium WebDriver and/or any other .NET automation framework, as well as functional knowledge of HTML, CSS & JS, and PHP.
- Experience in an Agile managed software organization;
- Experience with Functional Analysis, Software Test Design, Software Test Planning;
- Previous experience in online trading or gaming businesses.
- Excellent remuneration package;
- Additional health insurance;
- Sports card;
- Various company discounts;
- Snacks in the office.
And, last, but not least, the opportunity to further your career in an international company, where contribution is valued and quality is recognized!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Our services are free of charge for all applicants.
Radioactive International Recruitment and its employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2198 issued on 12.01.2017.