For one of our clients - multinational company, leader in providing excellent
customer care -we are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist with Polish
/ Turkish or German.
- Perform quality assessment in line with QMA guidelines and structure and
identify areas for improvement through call observation and analysis of CSAT
metricsEnsure that target number of monitoring sessions is met on a
- Build improvement with constructive, non-biased 1:1 feedback on monitoring
- Provide updates on progress, trends and concerns and ensure that any issues
impacting CSAT and Quality are flagged.
- Ensure that the monitoring database is updated and maintained and that any
risks/issues are reported
Our client offers:
- In-depth working knowledge
- Fluency in Polish / Turkish / German language - both written and verbalExcellent conversational and written knowledge in English
- Excellent knowledge of all MS office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Access, Outlook) for creating
- Being able to work on late shifts and shifts during the weekend
- Minimum of 6 months of customer service working experience
- Competitive remuneration scheme including monthly performance bonus Social package including: additional healthcare insurance, gift vouchers, social team activities
- Opportunities for long-term professional career Entitlement to company internal training and development accordingly global
- Friendly and accessible office location
- 8 hours working day on shifts
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV in English. All
applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Our services are free of charge
for all applicants.
Radioactive International Recruitment and its employment activities are based
on a Recruitment license № 2198/12.01.2017.