Currently for our client, a cutting edge leader in the IT Service industries, we are looking for Senior Software Developer. The company is located in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, one of the sunniest and spirited cities.
Working with them, you’ll be a key contributor in developing Web applications, micro-services, APIs and SDKs. This is a hands-on senior developer role, working with small Agile teams to create online platform that sit at the forefront of betting and gaming industry. The team will look up to you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and take ownership of delivery;
- Create software solutions; conferring with users; investigating problem areas and following the software development;
- Design, code and perform testing and debugging of applications;
- Working in agile software development, DevOps environment;
- Act as a mentor to junior developers;
- Flexible for travel based on project needs.
Knowledge and experience:
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer in one of the following languages: Java, C++, Scala, Erlang;
- Good working knowledge of Linux/Unix OS;
- Proven experience in nodeJS Frameworks;
- Experience in working with JSON and XML parsers;
- Good understanding of micro-service architecture;
- Excellent knowledge of PHP/JS/HTML/CSS;
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases;
- Experience in designing and developing SOAP or REST web services;
- Good knowledge of message-driven architecture AMQP RabbitMQ;
- Experience in real-time applications;
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Ability to work as an effective senior member of the team;
- Proficient in English language;
- BA or BS (MSc preferred) degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related field of study; equivalent experience considered;
- Significant experience working on complex, high availability systems within the online sportsbook industry is a must.
If you are interested in this opportunity please fill our application form and send your CV in English. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Our services are free of charge for all applicants.
Radioactive International Recruitment and its employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2199 issued on 12.01.2017