For one of our clients a recognized provider of custom solutions across various verticals, specializing in the online entertainment industry with a focus on sports.
Working with us, you’ll be a key contributor in developing Web applications, microservices, APIs and SDKs. This is a hands-on senior developer role, working with small Agile teams to create online platform that sit at the forefront of betting and gaming industry. The team will look up to you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and take ownership of delivery;
- Create software solutions; conferring with users; investigating problem areas and following the software development;
- Design, code and perform testing and debugging of applications;
- Working in agile software development, DevOps environment;
- Resolve customer issues with software solutions by creating innovative products;
- Complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance;
- Act as a mentor to junior developers;
- Flexible for travel based on project needs
Knowledge and experience:
- 5+ years of experience in the software engineering field;
- 2+ years of programming experience in Erlang/ Elixir and Go;
- Good working knowledge of Linux/Unix OS;
- Experience in working with JSON and XML parsers;
- Good understanding of micro-service architecture;
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases;
- Experience in designing and developing SOAP or REST web services;
- Good knowledge of message-driven architecture AMQP RabbitMQ;
- Experience in real-time applications;
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Ability to learn new technical and non-technical skills rapidly;
- Ability to work as an effective senior member of the team;
- Strong written communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff;
- Proficient in English language.
- BA or BS (MSc preferred) degree in Computer Science or related field of study; equivalent experience considered;
- Significant experience working on complex, high availability systems
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Our services are free of charge for all applicants.
Radioactive International Recruitment and its employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2199 issued on 12.01.2017.