Radioactive International Recruitment (RIR) is a licensed company that provides innovative recruitment services. Our headquarter is based in Sofia, Bulgaria. We focus our efforts in matching the right talent for each specific professional opportunity. At the moment we have clients in different countries such as Dubai, Malta, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Spain etc . Our team consists of highly experienced recruiters in the field of IT, Hospitality, Sales and BPO.
For one of our clients an international company in Malta, specializing in providing IT solutions for the Automotive Industry we are currently looking a 2nd Line Technical Support Engineer. Becoming a part of their team you will have a chance to gain experience working with the leading team players such as Mercedes, Ferrari, Jaguar, Porsche, BMW, Lamborghini etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Forming part of the MIS team & providing a second level of Support;
- Be familiar with the MS (Manufacturer Systems) specific solutions;
- Testing of systems and programs;
- Make recommendations as to which Product/s to install;
- Co-ordinate the process between our Sales, Technical and Support teams to put solution/s on the market;
- Data conversion/s;
- Implementation of application software on the client's end;
- Training to users both internal and external;
- Documenting program changes;
- Handle first level of Support when required to do so;
- Carry out development in KCML , Maintenance and query database's files using the latest technology.
- A fundamental knowledge of databases such as ISAM, ORACLE, MSSQL would be considered an asset;
- Good knowledge of VB, C/C++, Web Services, XML, SOAP;
- Server administration techniques of NT/Linux based platforms will be considered an asset;
- Fluency in English is a must;
- Fluency in a 2nd language such as French and/or Arabic would be considered an asset.
- Attractive salary + relocation package;
- Motivational bonus scheme;
- The very real opportunity of overseas travel and exposure to world class systems;
- We offer careers not jobs;
- Ongoing training will be provided.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV in English. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Our services are free of charge for all applicants.
Radioactive International Recruitment and its employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2199 issued on 12.01.2017.