Radioactive International Recruitment (RIR) is a licensed company that provides innovative recruitment services. Our headquarter is based in Sofia, Bulgaria. We focus our efforts in matching the right talent for each specific professional opportunity. At the moment we have clients in different countries such as Dubai, Malta, Lithuania, Bulgaria etc. Our team consists of highly experienced recruiters in the field of IT and hospitality.
For one of our clients an American company, specializing in the development of applications. Some of the teams within the branch in Sofia include: .NET, Software/Hardware Support and Front-end Development. The main effort of the company is to be flexible and able to understand the business of their clients in order to develop unique tailor-made solutions. The team in which the Solution Architect will operate is called Professional Services and consists of 40 employees.
The goals of the role Solution Architect at our client are to create analyses, design and integrate new functionalities into the client system.
Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science,
Information Technology or related field;
- Deep working knowledge of Salesforce platform configuration, workflow, triggers, and administration;
- Experience in implementations related to: SaaS, CPQ, Quote-to-Cash, Contract Management (CLM), CRM or ERP;
- Familiarity with integrated SFDC applications, BML scripting, Visual Force, APEX, AJAX, HTML, XML, and/or SQL;
- Ability to travel to client sites;
- Knowledge of JIRA would be a plus;
- Perform hands-on solution design, solution architectures, architecture roadmaps, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects;
- Ensure solution is scalable and meets overall business requirements;
- Act as a liaison between Technical team, Functional team, Business Functions, and System Integrators to drive Apttus implementations;
- Conduct Solution Architecture reviews with project teams prior to design and development activities and ensure solution is scalable, is aligned with internal product roadmaps and meets customers’ business requirements;
- Guide technical team to deliver a flexible and scalable solution;
- Provide mentorship and supervise developers;
- Work with offshore teams as required;
- Travel regularly with average of 30% but may be higher as required by client engagements
The company offers:
- Excellent salary;
- Brand new office in the heart of Sofia;
- Opportunity for trainings, to gain certifications and participate in various seminars;
- Working with state-of-the-art hardware.
If you think that you are up to this challenge, then by all means send us your CV!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Our services are free of charge for all applicants
Radioactive International Recruitment and its employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2198 issued on 12.01.2017