Our client is an international company with offices in Europe,
development (C# and Angular.js are the most used languages), hardware and software support as well as security support services.
- Perform solution design, solution architectures, and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects;
- Be the point of contact among the different teams to drive Apttus implementations;
- Possess extensive expertise in CPQ and/or Contract Management CLM domain;
- Conduct Solution Architecture and ensure solution meets customers’ business requirements;
- Guide technical team to deliver a flexible and scalable solution;
- Provide mentorship and supervise developers;
- Participate in pre-sales activities;
- Travel regularly up to 50% of the time.
- Deep knowledge and extensive experience in successful software project implementations related to SaaS, CPQ, Quote-to-Cash, Contract Management (CLM), CRM or ERP;
- Experience with
web, database, object oriented software technologies, SDLC methodologies and Salesforce.com or Force.com;
- Background with activities such as design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and implementation.
The company offers to you:
- Top-notch salary;
- Health insurance;
- Food vouchers;
- Office located near a metro-station in the center of the city;
- Dynamic and friendly working environment;
- The opportunity to travel abroad in Europe to visit clients of the company (
travellingis up to 50 % of the working time.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Our services are free of charge for all applicants.
Radioactive International Recruitment and its employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2198 issued on 12.01.2017.