Radioactive International Recruitment (RIR) is a licensed company that provides innovative recruitment services. Our headquarter is based in Sofia, Bulgaria. We focus our efforts in matching the right talent for each specific professional opportunity. At the moment we have clients in different countries such as Dubai, Malta, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Spain etc . Our team consists of highly experienced recruiters in the field of IT, Hospitality, Sales and BPO. For one of our clients in Sofia we are looking for a System Administrator.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Resolve problems related to hardware, software, and network;
- Install and configure software;
- Solve problems with applications, printers, projectors, desktops, and phones etc;
- Ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines as needed;
- Proficiency working in a Microsoft operating system environment – must;
- Basic Linux knowledge (installation and support) – must
- Experience with VMware, VoIP Pbx and drive imaging tools would be an advantage.
- Ensure that all data security backups are carried out in accordance with specifications;
- Maintain computer media in the required environmental conditions so as to preserve data integrity;
- Ensure all hardware, software, communications and network faults are resolved as quickly as possible;
- Ensure that adequate supplies of the various consumable items are maintained to ensure a smooth flow of work in the organisation;
- Keep up-to-date with new computer and telecommunications hardware and software;
- Maintain and progress in-house database of personnel positions and data communication points;
- Perform routine tasks relating to backups;
- Set up new users and delete old users as required;
- Maintain up-to-date inventory of all hardware and software;
- Ensure vendors and contractors provide services to the site per contract agreements;
- Schedule services and manage specific projects. Coordinate with other tenants and building management office on large-scale projects at site;
- Monitor requests for adherence to company policy and safety regulations. Ensure work orders are processed appropriately by facilities technician;
- Maintain preventive maintenance calendar, order parts and obtain spending approval for purchases and major projects/repairs;
- Provide administrative function for all shipping and receiving at the site.
- Manage parking programs at the site. Communicate with employee about parking policies and ensure parking policies are enforced;
- Associates will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their manager/supervisor;
- Must have at least 3 years previous experience in a PC support environment;
- Working knowledge with AD, Microsoft Exchange, Server 2008/R2 or 2012;
- Understanding/or experience with: DHCP, DNS and Firewall;
- Routing and switching, knowledge of network architecture;
- Skill in providing an exceptional customer experience;
- Skill in verbal and written communication to analyze, interpret and address customer needs;
- Knowledge of contact services industry and best practices;
- Knowledge of PC applications.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV in English. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Our services are free of charge for all applicants.
Radioactive International Recruitment and its employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2198 issued on 12.01.2017.