Radioactive International Recruitment is a licensed international company which specializes in providing recruitment services for a variety of clients in sectors such as IT and Hospitality. We have two active licenses - № 2198 issued on 12.01.2017 for Bulgarian recruitment activities and № 2199 issued on 12.01.2017 for recruitment activities abroad.
At the moment we are expanding our team and are looking for another Recruiter to join our ranks!
You would be responsible for administering the employee recruiting and selection process. Ensure all recruiting practices are in compliance applicable with the local regulations pertaining to equal employment opportunity, immigration, and company policy. You will also act as a point of contact with our different clients.
- Recruit, interview, test and select candidates for exempt and non-exempt positions;
- Develop knowledge of customer groups to effectively target recruitment efforts in a cost-effective and efficient manner;
- Develop innovative, creative and proactive recruitment strategies to meet the business needs of each client department;
- Leverage various resources to source qualified candidates including the Internet, community based organizations, print media, and formal/informal networks;
- Conduct reference checks, communicate status of selection process to candidates, and extend employment offers to candidates;
- May perform additional duties or special projects such as exit interviews or new employee orientation;
- Attend job fairs and participate in college recruitment.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in the field of Psychology/Human Resources;
- 2 years of professional experience in the staffing industry;
- Proven experience in the recruitment for the field of IT;
- Advanced level of English language;
- Skilled in verbal and written communication, able to analyse, interpret and address customer needs;
- Be flexible and able to work in a time critical environment;
- Knowledge of PC applications.
- Attractive salary and bonus plan;
- Good social benefits package;
- Multicultural working atmosphere;
- Real opportunity for development;
- Good location.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV in English. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Our services are free of charge for all applicants
Radioactive International Recruitment and its employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2198 issued on 12.01.2017