Our client is an international company with offices in Europe,
development (C# and Angular.js are the most used languages), hardware and software support as well as security support services.
- Leading sessions for gathering technical requirements and defining technical design;
- Conducting the technical delivery of integrations and custom extensions;
- Managing client expectations;
- Providing hands on assistance to developers regarding technical issues;
- Managing the execution of test plans;
- Acting as trainer and mentor for the new starters and more junior team members;
- Leading a team of developers/ architects (if required);
- Participation in pre-sales activities as required.
- Experience in Force.com development, Salesforce.com integrations, and extension, features, designing solutions, using Force.com API, APEX, Visualforce or other tools that extend the product;
- Extensive experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to SaaS, CPQ, Quote-to-Cash, Contract Management (CLM), CRM or ERP;
- Completion of several CRM integration and extension projects in development and lead technical roles;
- Experience in Enterprise Integration tools, ETL and Web Application Development;
- Hands-on experience in APEX, Visualforce;
- Experience with middleware like Informatica, Tibco, Mulesoft, Jitterbit;
- Fluent English.
The company offers to you:
- Top-notch salary;
- Health insurance;
- Food vouchers;
- Office located near a metro-station in the center of the city;
- Dynamic and friendly working environment;
- The opportunity to travel abroad in Europe to visit clients of the company (
travellingis up to 50 % of the working time).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Our services are free of charge for all applicants.
Radioactive International Recruitment and its employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2198 issued on 12.01.2017.