For one of our clients - global company, leader in online payment solutions, we are looking to hire UI Designer
- Create and maintain UI assets - page layouts, storyboard, full-scale UI designs, etc.;
- Translate UX architecture requirements into visual assets;
- Communicate directly with UX and Front-End Developers to create web apps, mobile apps
andwebsites to incorporate architecture, design, marketing and product requirements;
- Research new design and technology trends;
- Recommended best practice and industry standards.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience as a UI designer for software or web applications;
- Excellent knowledge of mobile, responsive and adaptive design principles;
- Excellent Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills;
- Experience with standard UCD methodologies;
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent social benefits;
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth;
- Fast-paced and constantly changing environment;
- Young and diverse team of passionate and self-motivated professionals;
- Friendly company culture built entirely around people's happiness.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Our services are free of charge for all applicants.
Radioactive International Recruitment and its employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2198 issued on 12.01.2017.