For one of our clients – Leading global financial software provider which offers innovative solutions to the financial trading industry.
We're looking for a creative and talented UI/UX/Web Designer to join their team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create product concepts;
- Create responsive web pages designs;
- Customize new brands sites using templates;
- Support engineering efforts to develop designs and get the details right;
- Minimum 3 years of experience;
- Outstanding portfolio of print and digital work;
- Experience on HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, WordPress is a plus;
- Experience in creating graphic UI design of web sites/mobile applications;
- Expert in Adobe CC;
- Experience in creating digital marketing materials (landing pages, banners) and Design for Print e.g. business cards, flyers, postcards, magazine ads, billboards, booths;
- Good English, both written and verbal;
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team;
- Ability to prioritize among multiple tasks;
- Personal motivation and responsibility;
- Ability to keep deadlines.
The company offers to you:
- A very competitive remuneration and benefits package with additional bonus scheme;
- Company discounts and events;
- Additional Health Insurance;
- Sports Card;
- Office Treats;
- Become part of an international company with a very good career development potential, where individual contribution is recognized and valued.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Our services are free of charge for all applicants.
Radioactive International Recruitment and its employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2198 issued on 12.01.2017.