Radioactive International Recruitment (RIR) is a licensed company that provides innovative recruitment services. Our headquarter is based in Sofia, Bulgaria. We focus our efforts in matching the right talent for each specific professional opportunity. At the moment we have clients in different countries such as Dubai, Malta, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Spain etc . Our team consists of highly experienced recruiters in the field of IT, Hospitality, Sales and BPO.
For one of our clients an international company in Malta, specializing in providing IT solutions for the Automotive Industry we are currently looking for Web Applications Developer. Becoming a part of their team you will have a chance to gain experience working with the leading team players such as Mercedes, Ferrari, Jaguar, Porsche, BMW, Lamborghini etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews code for quality assurance purposes;
- Responsible for various aspects of ongoing support and maintenance engagements;
- Collaborates effectively with our architecture team and web designers during the creative process.
- From 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in application development;
- CSS,xml, json and also, server-side languages;
- SQL, Linq;
- C#, .Net Framework;
- Experienced in in integrating frameworks with other web applications and systems, both commercial and open source;
- Deep knowledge in web trends, including social media integration and the impact of the growth of mobile/tablet browsing.
- Knowledge in mobile platform technology;
- Familiar with each layer in a Full Stack Architecture from application architecture and system infrastructure points of view;
- Knowledgeable on the Domain Driven Design (DDD) Architecture.
- Very attractive salary + relocation package;
- Full-time assignment;
- Professional development;
- On-going training;
- Working on innovative web applications using latest technologies;
- Friendly working environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV in English. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Our services are free of charge for all applicants.
Radioactive International Recruitment and its employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2199 issued on 12.01.2017.