Currently for our
clients, a cutting edge leader in the IT Service industries, we are looking for
Business Analyst. The company is located in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, one of
the sunniest and spirited cities.
The Business Analyst has a key role in a team of software developers, that creates products which sit at the forefront of betting and gaming. The Business Analyst will take responsibility for the gathering of business requirements and accurately documenting them; empowering the teams in the process of designing and developing next generation of apps and services across a variety of delivery channels. This is a high impact role which will affect many parts of our business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather Business Requirements and documentation – working closely with both the Business and the IT team;
- Draw functional and non-functional specifications, including use case documents;
- Devise Process/system analysis and solution definition – working with IT to define solution architecture in line with business requirements and operating model principles;
- Manage high-level scope breakdown to workable epic user stories, monitor scope implementation and be part of user acceptance test preparation and training;
- Create and maintain user guides and other communication documentation for internal departments and conduct internal training on new product features and changes;
- Monitor and analyze product / feature performance and drive reiteration and improvement processes;
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team;
- Will work on tight deadlines, handle multiple competing priorities and projects and ensure that all parties are provided key information on time for effective decision making and reporting;
Knowledge and experience:
- At least 4 years significant experience in business process analytics and business requirements elicitation within an online sportsbook;
- Solid understanding of the processes and interactions in an online sportsbook, trading, bet placement and settlement. Other product knowledge, including payment services is an added advantage;
- Extensive knowledge in generating Software development documentation;
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools;
- Experience and knowledge in multi-channel digital environments and projects;
- Experience in customer journey mapping and customer experience management;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including technical writing skills and the ability to effectively communicate with and engage cross functional teams in various locations;
- Flexible for travel based on project needs;
- Proficient in English language.
- Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science, Business or a related field, or equivalent experience;
- 4 years+ Business Analysis experience gained within the online sportsbook industry.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV in English. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Our services are free of charge for all applicants.
Radioactive International Recruitment and its employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2199 issued on 12.01.2017.