Our client is an international company with offices in Europe,
- Write business requirements, use case, process and systems and user documentation;
- Participate in creation of solution design documents;
- Act as business and technical consultant for quote-to-cash lifecycle, billing and revenue management, contract management and other CRM specific functionalities;
- Executing application setup, configuration, and testing if needed;
- Participation in test cases and scripts validation;
- Identify and implement recommendations in the methodology and customizations in SalesForce;
- Travel regularly with
- Hands-on knowledge of Apttus Products/ CRM/ ERP/ Salesforce.com or equivalent;
- Ability to create detailed documentation for customers’ requirements and product design;
- Knowledge in SFDC, Visual Force, APEX, AJAX, HTML, XML and/or SQL;
- Degree in Business, Computer Science or related field;
- Previous consulting experience or experience in equivalent environment with Salesforce (or any other equivalent solution);
- Fluent English.
The company offers to you:
- Top-notch salary;
- Health insurance;
- Food vouchers;
- Office located near a metro-station in the center of the city;
- Dynamic and friendly working environment;
- The opportunity to travel abroad in Europe to visit clients of the company (
travellingis up to 50 % of the working time);
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Our services are free of charge for all applicants.
Radioactive International Recruitment and its employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2198 issued on 12.01.2017.