Our client is currently looking for a competent Business development and CEO Personal Assistant to support the daily activities and operations of its high-ranking officials.
- Receive and screen incoming phone calls and emails and act accordingly;
- Keep executive’s agenda and help in planning and scheduling appointments, board meetings, conferences, etc.;
- Attend meetings and keep minutes;
- Make travel arrangements for executives;
- Draft invoices or financial statements and offer help in bookkeeping;
- Take care of office supplies;
- Keep electronic and paper records making sure information is well-organised and easily accessible;
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports.
- Have marketing and sales experience;
- Can communicate freely in English and Arabic;
- familiar with basic research methods and reporting techniques;
- Are ok with frequent travels to exhibitions, including in Europe;
- proficient in MS Office and back-office software;
We want to hear from you!
You will benefit from:
- Customer facing service and
- Strong organizational and time
management skills, able to work on own initiative on a mixture of company and
self –sourced opportunities;
- Articulate communicator with
excellent written and oral skills in both English and Arabic;
- Negotiating skills;
- IT Literate with a sound
understanding of Microsoft Office
- Flexible attitude to work,
able to travel when required by the business, mostly in Europe
RIR is a licensed with a Recruitment license № 2199 issued on 12.01.2017.