For one of our clients an international factory, manufacturing and distributing medical devices and equipment, we are looking for an Operations Director.
The relevant candidate should cover the following requirements:
- He/she will be responsible for managing all day to day activities of the client production and supply chain.Take part in the process of company strategy implementation and development.
- Manage operational processes in the company and apply best practices, so as to assure effectiveness in all operational aspects.Follow strict procedures and supervise the Team in order to maintain high-quality standards and deliver high customer satisfaction.
- Collaboration with Management Team and Group Managers.Set goals and oversee the performance of the line managers.
Budget, develop and implement KPIs.Strong Leadership skills are a must because you will be in charge of encouraging Team managers to deliver an exceptional result.
- More than 8 years of proven experience in Operations and/ Supply chain. Experience in the field of Medical Devices is a must.Set of Leadership skills and Line Management experience that can help you easily design and implement operational processes into the practice.
- Independent decision maker, able to prioritize and be involved simultaneously in several tasks.Knowledge in Lean Management and/or Six Sigma. Presentation and communication skills are considered as a valuable asset.
- Fluent English language. Knowledge and implementation of ERP systems are considered an advantage.
- Super attractive salary;Excellent Social Benefits;
- Having a chance to become part of an international company;Excellent Relocation Package;
Location near Sofia.