Our client is a forex and commodities broker, providing trading services and facilities to both retail and institutional clients.
- Create functional and technical design documents;
- Perform the creation of test plans, test cases, test execution, test automation and reporting activities;
- Provide status updates on QA testing status;
- Identify and communicate test plan risks;
- Review test coverage, scenarios, test early and often through SDLC;
- BSc in Computer Science or relevant field;
- 2+ years of professional QA experience;
- Good Knowledge of relevant QA technologies and methodologies;
- Practical experience with Linux, such as Red Hat or Ubuntu;
- Able to work in a fast paced development environment;
The company offers to you:
- A very competitive remuneration and benefits package;
- 13th salary;
- Medical insurance;
- Work within a friendly and exciting work environment;
- Relocation support starting from documents preparation ending with a taxi waiting for you at the airport.
- Great office location.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Our services are free of charge for all applicants.
Radioactive International Recruitment and its employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2199 issued on 12.01.2017.