Currently for our
client, a cutting edge leader in the IT Service industries, we are looking for
Solution Architect. The company is located in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, one of the
sunniest and spirited cities and develops online applications for internationally located clients.
The Solution Architect will have a high proficiency level in design and development of multithreaded applications and will provide full software life cycle expertise to the software development team; will take responsibility for the Game System requirements capture and analysis, design and development, ensuring the Game System supports next generation of apps and services across a variety of delivery channels (mobile, web, USSD etc.). Working with their team, the Solution Architect will be a key contributor in the effort to develop our mobile app frameworks (iOS, Android, Web), micro-service framework, core platform services and integration APIs
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide management and project build teams with detailed in-depth technical options including benefits of each option and adherence to established standards;
- Design, implement and evolve highly scalable and fault-tolerant distributed components;
- Lead and assist in detail coding designs as well as at a code level guiding developers in their development focusing on project delivery, maintainability, scalability and high reusability of components;
- Work with the management team to define and develop technology or architecture strategy.
Knowledge and experience:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Solution Architect, working on large, complex, high availability systems within the online sportsbook industry;
- Solid understanding of the processes and interactions in online sportsbooks;
- Excellent knowledge in software Development and Design;
- Demonstrate Governance and Documentation;
- Experience in designing and working with high performance platforms and Database Design;
- Experience and knowledge in multi-channel digital environments and projects;
- Experience working in agile software development teams which function in a DevOps environment, including experience in dev, build, QA, release and support of your own software;
- Proven ability in requirements engineering, gap analysis, business process mapping and analysis, etc.;
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation;
- Preferable development background, flexible for travel based on project needs;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including technical writing skills;
- Proficient in English language.
- Bachelors or higher degree in computer science, or equivalent experience;
- Proficient knowledge in at least one of the following languages; Scala, Erlang, Java, C#.
If you are eager to relocate and have the required experience, please send your CV in English.
We are eager to read it!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Our services are free of charge for all applicants.
Radioactive International Recruitment and its employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2199 issued on 12.01.2017.